Our current four year project which supports us to work with teachers in the West of Scotland is the Global Learning Programme-Scotland (GLP-S).
The Global Learning Programme Scotland (GLP-S)
GLP-S is a four-year programme of funding, managed by IDEAS, which allows us to offer practical, fully-funded professional learning to local authorities and clusters to develop Global Citizenship, Learning for Sustainability and Rights-based Learning across the curriculum. GLP-S training is aimed at all sectors of formal education – Primary, Secondary and ASN.
Professional Learning available through GLP-S includes:
- Learning for Sustainability: developing global citizens (PDF)
- Rights across the Curriculum: an active learning approach (PDF)
- Taking a Global Approach to primary IDL topic planning (PDF)
- Fair trade and trade justice in the curriculum (PDF)
- Food for thought: an IDL investigation of the global food system (PDF)
- Global Citizenship for the ASN Sector 1st & 2nd levels (PDF)